During the hot summer months, your car can become an oven without a properly working A/C system. Instead of riding with the windows down and feeling miserable, let the professionals at Sansone’s Automotive take a look at your car’s air conditioning system to get your vehicle feeling nice and cool so you can drive around town in relaxing comfort.
Common A/C System Problems
Over time, the elements of your heating and A/C system can break down. Here are a few signs and symptoms that your system is in need of service:
- The air blowing from your air conditioning is only just a slight bit cooler than the exterior air.
- Any air that blows in has a damp, musty smell or smells like mold and mildew.
- The cabin of your car doesn’t warm up well in cold weather or just warms up a little bit more than the outside.
- Your defroster doesn’t operate at all or takes a very long time to work.
- When your turn on the A/C or heat, it only works when you drive but not while idling, or it quits blowing air completely when the car is sitting still.
- When you turn the heat on, it blows cold air, or it blows warm air when you turn the A/C on.
- Even when you turn the fan on its highest setting, it only puts out a low airflow.
A/C Services and Repair
If you’ve experienced any of the problems mentioned above, let the pros at Sansone’s Automotive take a closer look. When you schedule an appointment with us, we’ll:
- Thoroughly examine your car’s internal controls and the blower
- Check the radiator coolant operating temperature, look at hoses, and examine the pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspect your vehicle’s compressor belt and all seals to look for leaks or damages
- Run a thorough cooling system pressure test
- Ensure that the A/C pressure is operating per the manufacturer’s specifications
- Measure the interior vent air temperature to troubleshoot
Once we’ve examined all the possibilities, our technicians can determine what kind of services you will need. Whether it’s replacing a broken belt, adding freon, or repairing the radiator, our staff knows exactly how to get your car’s interior at a comfortable temperature again.
Don’t let the heat of summer get you down. Make sure your car is nice and cool and give Sansone’s Automotive in Henderson, Nevada a call at 702-710-1902 to schedule your appointment today.